Tuesday, March 18, 2014

SOG Digi Tuesday - Bubbles Tia

Hello again! It's me and I'm freshly back from my Birthday weekend vacation to Disney! Hooray! AND I'm happy to have a new project to share with you today! There are two new Digi stamps over at the Some Odd Girl shop and one of them is this sweetie, Bubbles Tia!


Isn't she the cutest thing ever? I totally adore all the little extra bubbles and getting to put them all over the card!

Stay tuned for next week's new Digi release! Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel! And don't forget to show your love over at the Some Odd Girl Facebook Community! We're a fun bunch of Oddies over there!




**April 1st 2014 this blog is permanently shifting to my website - Find it now at Digitallace.net

3 comments:

  1. Love the paper you used and how you fussy cut the image. SUPER CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, hello adorable! I'm in love with those freckles girl- gotta try that :)

    ReplyDelete