Thursday, February 13, 2014

SOG Tutorial - Masking

Good morning Oddies!! Today I'm coming at you with a tutorial on inks and masking using Some Odd Girl cut files. Everyone adores the Digi's and stamps for obvious reasons, but I never overlook either the stamp cut files or the background cut files and I'll show you why! These versatile pieces can be one of the most important parts of your crafty arsenal. I used Puppy Love Mae stamp, sentiment & cut file along with the Star Fall Background cut file to make this already super cute image pop of the card!

Feb Tutorial

For details on how I made this beauty, watch the video below!


Playing with inks is so much fun and adds a whole new dimension to your cards and projects. I hope to see some of you all getting ink soon. I hope you've learned a bit about the versatility of Some Odd Girl cut files today, and don't forget, you can put it to good use in this month's blog challenge, which is all about misting and masking! Hope to see you there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment