Thursday, January 9, 2014

SOG CHA Sneak Peek - Hipster Kody

Are you feeling cool today, Oddies? Ironically so, perhaps? Well, have I got a sneaky treat for you! Alexis here with today CHA sneaky peek and today it's Hipster Kody! I love this whole release, but I have to admit, I kind of have a crush on this stamp. Maybe it's the cool guy glasses, or maybe it's the man purse, but I have a feeling it has more to do with his uncanny resemblance to Johnny Depp...*Clears throat* Okay, back to business. Here is the card I made for CHA using this awesome stamp and one of the super cool sentiments that comes with the set.

Hipster Kody
Now I bet you can't wait to see more! Well, you're in luck, because at 9am Eastern time tomorrow we'll have one last super sneaky sneak peek for you...what will it be, can you guess? While you wait, why not enter our January Tag! You're it! Challenge?! I think it's a good idea and I'll bet Hipster Kody would think you were pretty rad if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment