Tuesday, December 10, 2013

SOG - Digi Release Day - Library Mae

It's Tuesday, and you know what that means! Digi Release Day over at Some Odd Girl! WOOHOO!! This week there are two new images, Library Mae and Reading Tia! This week I've made a project with Library Mae. Isn't she sweet? I love the expression on her face as she tries to blow a lock of hair out of her face without setting down her massive pile of books!
I also dig the little detail of pencils in her hair! This is also my first time ever using Washi tape. I know, crazy, right? We're almost halfway through the SOG Monthly challenge, so maybe you want to grab one of these smart gals and use it for you challenge entry. *Nudge nudge*We also just started our Hol-ODD-Day Hop yesterday, and it's a good chance to see amazing gift ideas as well as an opportunity to win tons of fun prizes!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! So cute!! (I have never used washi tape so your one step ahead of me, lol!)

    ReplyDelete