Tuesday, November 26, 2013

SOG New Digi Tuesday - Wave Mae

I felt a little bit retro when I made this card and I think she's friggin adorable and a little 80's. (Now I have that Calvin Harris song stuck in my head)



And holy patterns, Batman! Hexagons, Chevrons, Stars and wood grain! Woohoo! Can you tell that I had fun, or what? I particularly love Wave Mae because she's so versatile! I could see her as a Miss You card, A Belated Birthday card, or just a general Hello, like I've done here. I used Fancy Pants Designs Trendsetter papers on this project as well as the awesome Perfect Layers tool from our hop earlier this month (I love that thing!)

For my second project I'm using the cut files from the same release. I used the 'You Are Here' graphic and made cute place holders for a dinner party!


These were super fun and easy to create and they turned out awesome!

And there is still time, so don't forget to enter your project into this month's Speech Bubble challenge

3 comments:

  1. Love the mae card, it brings me back with a smile. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coloring on Mae. Esp love how you did her hair!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the patterns and the highlights in Mae's hair are the best. I'm going to go get her now!

    ReplyDelete