Tuesday, October 8, 2013

SOG Oct 8th Release

It's Some Odd Girl digi release day!! Yay!! Everyone jump up and down and fist bump!! Or, just hop on over to the shop and download them. *Giggles*  I can't believe how adorable October's releases are, but this one was one of my favorite. I live in sunny (read: Hot and Rainy) Florida and I've been looking for some fall. I won't feel it until late December, so I'm living vicariously through this card.

I love that she looks like she's blowing over in the wind, having to hold her cute little beret to keep it from flying off. Her dress was super fun to color.

Copics:
Skin: E00, E01, E02, E04, E11, R85 & R32
Hair: YR20, YR21, E53, E55 & E57
Hat, Jacket & Boots: E97, E15, E99, E23, E18 & Y28
Dress & Accents: B91, B93, B99, C3 & C5

The background is distressed with Tim Holtz ink and stamped with the leaves from Rapunzel. And that's not to forget about the fall cut file I used. There are a cute set of three, one with pie and one with apples and I can't wait to use the others. I cut it from Avery Elle wood grain paper and distressed the top just a bit to bring out the grain.

Now if only I could get a little cool weather down here....but I guess I'll just have to settle for cranking the A/C down a bit. *Snickers*

No comments:

Post a Comment