Tuesday, October 29, 2013

SOG Digi Release - Puppy Gwen & Speech Bubbles

How could you not love that sweet punam?! Admittedly, I don't have a dog. I have a cat...but my cat Asher acts so much more like a dog it's kind of amusing and my parents own a dog grooming salon back in my home town, so I've kind of always been around them in one form or another. I just love Puppy Gwen. In fact, Gwen is quickly becoming my favorite SOGgy character to color (maybe because we have the same hairstyle) For this project, I decided to do a dimensional tag instead of a card. I got this adorable animal paper for Christmas last year and this seemed the perfect opportunity to use it.

Copics Used:

Skin: E00, E01, E02, E04 & E11
Hair: E30, E31, E34 & E37
Puppy: N3, N5, R43 & R56
Clothes: N0, N3, N6, N8, C6, V13, V15, B39, B97 & B99

The sentiment is from _ and stamped onto one of the brilliant new Speech Bubble cut files you'll find here.

And don't forget to enter the SOG October Ombre challenge! Time is almost up!!

I hope you all liked the project I created this week. Tell me about your favorite pet and stay Odd!

No comments:

Post a Comment