Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Mother of all cards



I actually made this one a few weeks ago, but only just decided to post it up here. There are a few techniques I've been shying away from, and I finally broke down and conquered one of them.

Coloring in Black & White.

For my own inner challenge, I chose Umbrella Gwen from Some Odd Girl.

She seemed rather appropriate to color using only grey Copics. I used the Warm Grays, because that's the tone that matched my paper scheme best. and I used Y08, Y18 & Y19 for the pop of color for her umbrella.

Did I mention I'd just recently watched the season finale of How I Met Your Mother? *Giggles* I love that show and getting to finally catch a glimpse of the Mother we'd been waiting like a bajillion years to meet was my small inspiration for this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment