Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Smokin' Hot Thank You

Hi there. If you follow me on Facebook, then you know that since the first of the year I've been taking classes at The Bar Method. (Everyone thinks that sounds like a fun fitness class, but I assure you, it's not that kind of bar) It's actually this fantastic ballet based fitness class that sculpts and tones and elongates. It's been kind of incredible for me. I've lost 3 sizes so far, and I've only been at it since January.

So, I decided that the awesome instructors there needed a Thank You card since for the first time in several years, I didn't feel like crying when shopping for a bikini. I used Saturated Canary's Smokin' Hot for this one. She was super fun to color.

Copics
Skin: E00, E01, E11, E04, R20 & E97
Hair: Y21, YR12, YR14, E15 & E 18
Swimsuit: B93, B95, B99

No comments:

Post a Comment