Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Wryn Tags

 I don't do July 4th. Something about red, white and blue together makes me cringe. I do, however, love the bright colors of summer. So, when my boss at work challenged me to bring in some decorations for July, I went sunny over patriotic.

This one I created by embossing a plain manilla tag with the Time Holtz Texture Fades in 'Rays' and inked using the Squeezed Lemonade from his new Spring line, and Salty Ocean & Mowed Lawn from the Summer line. The image is Sweet Treat Wryn from Tiddly Inks and colored using Copic Markers. (I have to get better at writing down which ones I use)

Isn't she precious? I love Tiddly Inks stamps. I used the Retro Circles embossing folder for the background and Peacock Feathers & Shaded Lilac Distress Inks from the Spring line and Picked Raspberry from the Summer line. That pink is AMAZING! My little pink streak Wryn is the Summer Sweet Wryn from Tiddly Inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment