Saturday, June 9, 2012

 Today I focused on Father's Day cards. The first was for my Grandfather. He's actually my husband's grandfather, but I adopted him as mine before Seth and I were even engaged. He is the sweetest, funniest man and never fails to make me smile. (My husband is pretty fantastic too) So, in light of one of W.T's favorite past times, I made him a card using Ricky - Fishing Expert. I colored him to look like a young Seth and made a little tag for the front using Copic colored clip art.
 For my own father I went funny. As long as I can remember my dad's had a very prominent mustache. It was always a weird thing when a wild hair would make him shave it off. (See what I did there. *Snickers*) So, it only seemed natural to celebrate it with some fun graphics and some Graphics 45 papers.
I was pretty amused by the inside as well, so I had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment