Friday, March 16, 2012

Harry Potter Card

Anyone who knows me, and I mean REALLY knows me, knows that I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, yet this is the only Harry Potter card I've made. How is that? Probably because it takes someone special to get a card like this from me.

This, I made for my lovely Deb. She's the Harry to my Draco *Winks* I'll have to make her a new one now that I'm a bit better with my Copics and composition.

The figure was care of Tiddly Inks, who I am also obsessed with. Seriously. Every time she releases a new stamp, I NEED IT!! *Grabby hands*

I added the striping to his scarf, because what's a Gryffindor scarf without stripes and I printed the antiqued Hogwarts Crest and embossed it. I think it's time to make a new one. I still have a Hermione and Ron to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment